World Cup DH #6 - Val d'Isère

Stuartc

Squid
Gwin crashed, got stitches in his hand
Hill had 'problems', I dont know if they mean mechanical or he went down.

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Looks from the photos Hill had a rear flat.

Hope it's a quick recovery Trace,

Last edited:

indica

Serial flasher
Mik went down and snapped bars on 2nd last corner, races due to being protected.
Trace broke femur just below the hip, also broke collar bone.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
we will get to see gwin and sam race because their protected ranks bumping them up the order (not 100 percent sure about this. please correct if im wrong) but i think it happened with another protected rider earlier this season. interesting racing none the less.
good work to sam for still qualifying on a flat!

benmwatkins

Likes Dirt
qualifying

yeah terrible luck for tracey but imagine sams time if he still had air in his tyres. hill is well on his way back to form.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
That was the sickest race ive seen in ages....

Bulldog with his first win... Bryceland in 2nd... Gwin a few places back.... Crashes everywhere.... WOW.

Hill was storming till his crash...

Leogang will be EPIC :drunk:

Spotty

Likes Dirt
Where was Danny Hart?

Didn't see him in the results at all????
He's injured. but wow what a race! So many french riders getting super lose, shame they all had such bad luck. Great to see the youngsters up there, stoked for gee as well.

Ruys

Likes Dirt
Yeah that was such a sick race. And good work by Connor coming in 22nd. Climbing his was up the ranks pretty damn quickly.

heavyp

You heard it here first
I had nothing but problems with my stream so decided to go bed and watch the reply today but theres no reply! anyone know why ?

Scott101

Likes Dirt
I had timed out issues with stream at the start on the smart tv which has a direct link to red bull tv. Different issues with the link of mpora, where it was just replaying the women's . However when the men's started both were almost perfect.

Never had a problem with freecaster