World cup team changes rumor thread

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Nothing about what he was on but seemed to to be a Santa Cruz team event as Danny Macaskill (I don't know if that is spelt right) was there as well.
Ohhhhh yeah! I remember that!
Maybe Vergier isn't on the Syndicate and Bruni is? They've made it clear they aren't teaming up next season, maybe Bruni is the guy making the big move?

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
So how about Remy Metalier leaving Commencal? There can't be too many openings left, will he join TB on Canyon? Could he be the 4th syndicate member?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Troy has just posted a home track DH vid some bright yellow wheels kept flashing out in front

This bike perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will2

Likes Dirt
It's either canyon or CRC. The frame was blue. You catch a tiny glimpse.

My money is on canyon.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
It's either canyon or CRC. The frame was blue. You catch a tiny glimpse.

My money is on canyon.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Unless a major trolling, all signs point to canyon. Ballsy move from such a big name with all the support and promotion than brings. Godspeed Troy, by boy is watching closely.

Ivan

Eats Squid
So two of the fastest guys in DH, Gwin and Troy, are on "factory direct" brands...if they have the budgets for these guys does that mean their businesses are doing well?

Last edited:

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
So two of the fastest guys in DH, Gwin and Troy, are on "factory direct" brands...if they have the budgets for these guys does that mean their businesses are doing well?

Perhaps they have enthusiastic creditors...

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
It is Canyon. Not allowed to say my sources but they are all very close to troy. Its Canyon.
Also mavic wheels with TLD Gear.

did i mention he IS on canyon

I hope this is true, purely so he gets a decent race kit!

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The bike in the picture above is a canyon for sure... But it's a pre production bike and those are Barels legs and feet at Rotorua last year...