Worlds replay on SBS 2 now.

nskz

Likes Dirt
Yeah they cut heaps of the DH out, weren't even showing as much of the run as the did on the stream....which wasn't that much to start with. I did also notice that 1 and 2 in the XC mens weren't riding 29ers, interesting given that unless you are riding one these days you are 'stuck living in the past'...

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yep watched it as well, what's the deal with racing through the street on mtbs? watching this stuff proves why I'd rather ride than watch tv.

OT

Likes Dirt
yep watched it as well, what's the deal with racing through the street on mtbs? watching this stuff proves why I'd rather ride than watch tv.
XCE looked incredibly lame. World Champion at riding down stairs! How does something like this get world champion status?

PerthMTB

Likes Dirt
Having sat thru an hour of it - just confirms my belief that MTB is not a spectator sport!

Feels great doing it - boring as hell watching someone else doing it.

Now I know why my wife & daughter don't bother coming to watch my races anymore...

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
because they are trying to do different stuff... personally i'm not liking it that much, the houffalise race was too techy, the next one too open... the worlds too townie... but they are trying.
persoanlly if they want to add events, a time trial of the XC course, or do this eliminator as 1 lap of the xc course. Or even better, say to win you have to do both the DH and the XC TT on the same bike, combine points to win.