Worlds SBS Coverage

CAM

Likes Dirt
argh, that'd be right... has to be when a race is on. Time to go buy a recording device.

Fraz

Likes Dirt
that was really good coverage. well presented. really presented mtbing to people who dont no much of our sport really well, like my dad.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
That was great coverage. Had footage from almost every disipline of mountain biking DH,XC,Trials. Great to see the footage of Sam Hill taking out the win. Well done SBS.

Cheers

Sam02

Likes Dirt
Im rapt, that was awesome coverage, the XC course looked as thoguh it had more downhill parts than uphill, but obviously not for our aussy boys, found the climbs hard. SAm Hill killed the DH, good on him. Good work SBS

carbon pancreas

Likes Dirt
yep

Yeah , i thought the DH coverage was excellent.

How about that log being rolled at Rennie? that is just so wrong, i hope someone put a foot up that clown!

To quote rennie " logs like that dont move by themselves".

bolzy

Likes Dirt
how good was that 4x track and the dh track was fair crazy as well

rennie was so lucky with that log

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
FAAARK!

Please tell me some one recorded it and can upload it :eek:

[Sits in corner rocking back and forth mumbling "warm happy place....warm happy place"]

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I read the first post at about 11.30 and by the time I got to the TV the XC was on :mad:

If anyone can upload the downhill/whole thing please do!!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Awsome footage...

Good commentating too.

Finally we got superb footage with a timeslot to match!

SBS - we salut you!

demo man

Used to be cool.
I liked it - didn't love it, but liked it. I thought the commentary was a bit average, the footage was great though. Jim hosted it well too, and the editing was pretty nice (must have been bucketloads of footage to sort through!)

definately a good wide spread of information, covered all the racing and touched on trials. would have liked to have seen some more crowd shots and hear more figures, but that's okay.

Great that it was on, i enjoyed it.

sucks to be Johhny!

Fraz

Likes Dirt
FAAARK!

[Sits in corner rocking back and forth mumbling "warm happy place....warm happy place"]
I read the first post at about 11.30 and by the time I got to the TV the XC was on :mad:

If anyone can upload the downhill/whole thing please do!!
i recorded it on my DVD recorder. i got no idea how to upload it but i will give it a go.

Macr

Likes Dirt
First 3 names in the credits.
Jim Trail
Joe Ward
Robbie McNaughton
All mountain bikers.
Nice work, but they know that as I all ready e-mailed them.

Macr

the F.H.B

Likes Dirt
It wasnt to bad, pretty much the same as what they had on ucilive.com so if you missed it you might want to check that.
Pity there was no coverage of the jnr men, wanted to see the some lahar action...

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
To short a time frame I recon,needed to be an hour for XC and DH each.
Johnny I taped it on video,if you can't find it PM me and I'll send it to ya.
Bummer little Lahar action.

MrPlow

TMBC
FAAARK!

I thought of you ,mate ;) Got it.
Will try and YouTube and link it tonight. Just gotta compress it.