Worlds SBS Coverage

Matt H

Eats Squid
ok, i got no idea what this torrent and seeding stuff is, where and how can i get a FREE copy?
*EDIT never mind, i understand now

Last edited:

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Goodluck finding somewhere unless you can get in contact with somone one who will burn you a copy and send it to you.

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys, I missed this before, so I'm d/l it now anyway. Will d/l it then seed it and let it go for a few days hopefully.

SKT

Likes Dirt
Cheers people.....

I got the last bit and am now seeding.

Did anyone notice it was a little dark..??
I recently picked up a 7900GT and I think something is kooky with the gamma......bloody machines....

SKT

Likes Dirt
Did anyone notice it was a little dark..??
I recently picked up a 7900GT and I think something is kooky with the gamma......bloody machines....
Drivers........

Was nForce 91.31.
Went to 91.47 and all good.

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
Had no trouble with my 7900GT here, was one of the first to pick it up. I hope the drivers are up to date ... wouldn't know! haha. Anyhoo, d/l at the moment, awfully slow though.

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
Can anyone seeding up their global upload rate ... it's only going at about 5k/s at the moment. Arghg! I've set mine to around 60% of my maximum while I'm surfing, or if I leave the PC I set it to max.

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
Sweet vid, watched it late last night. It'd be great if there was regular coverage of all the rounds like this, will really bring about some more support for the sport in general. Or ... is there regular shows?

G-Man

Likes Dirt
Sweet vid, watched it late last night. It'd be great if there was regular coverage of all the rounds like this, will really bring about some more support for the sport in general. Or ... is there regular shows?
hey bro - burn me a copy if you can ..

Ta Ta for now ..

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
I'm seeding at the moment, but whoever is trying to d/l must either have a shite connection or there's something else weird going on.

It's barely ticking over, I should be able to supply around 30kb/s u/l.

tinto

Likes Dirt
I re-started my seed about 20 mins ago after reading this... no one was connected. 4 peers.

I'll leave it on for a few more days.
My bandwidth is about 30k/s outbound.