worlds worst driveway

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Woah!

Not photoshopped at all....

Not worth a thread. REPORTED. :)
ummm it isn't really spam so you shouldn't report it, but none the less it seems like a pretty useless thread as the image you put up is photoshopped, but would like to see some others....

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Woah!

Not photoshopped at all....

Not worth a thread. REPORTED. :)
Mate why are you reporting him! If he thinks it is cool then just leave him be! I think it is cool!! :D

So mate was it photoshopped and it it real??
I think it would be a funny thread if people like mongoosedh would just brighten up! We could get photos of super steep driveways and stuff!!

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

mongoosedh

Banned
ummm it isn't really spam so you shouldn't report it, but none the less it seems like a pretty useless thread as the image you put up is photoshopped, but would like to see some others....
I didn't report him for spam I reported him for creating a useless, pointless and stupid thread.

EDIT: Fine, have your fun.

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I didn't report him for spam I reported him for creating a useless, pointless and stupid thread.
woah! you can do that! :confused:

who thinks it is not photoshopped? i for one think it is photoshopped and a crap job at that... or a really crappy photographer that can get everything in a photo to focus except for the bloody grass on the pole....

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Mate, why is it you're always the one who always seems to jump down peoples throats for grave-digging, starting duplicate threads etc?

Haven't you taken the hint from your custom title?

I'd wind your neck in if I were you. nobody likes a smartarse.

Matt H

Eats Squid
I think someone said that it was in their local rag once..?

Ohh and mongoosedh, maybe you should just stop posting, eh? ;)

|Matt|

Banned
Its not photoshopped. I called bullshit on the picture in the other thread and got shut down. I mainly thought it was photoshopped because the bottom of the pole was blurred and the rest of the picture isn't, but according to locals, its real.