WSMTB 8th dh round 1

VENUE CHANGE!!!!!!!! VENUE CHANGE!!!! VENUE CHANGE!!!!!!!

a nice start to the season i know but,
unfortunatly del rio is holding the play grounb weekender festival. well. this weekend! so, plan b is pacific park but please check these forums tomorrow to confirm that this is solid!!!!!!

recapping. del rio NOT but PACIFIC PARK THIS WEEKEND( but check to-mozo)
for wsmtb club dh round 1

kemmis

Likes Dirt
"del rio NOT but PACIFIC PARK THIS WEEKEND( but check to-mozo)"

So its at pacific park so far not del rio?

jonjon86

Likes Dirt
Its going to be my first race so I dont want to end up in the wrong place.
I'll check back tomorrow.

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Dh rd 1 2009 wsmtb

Site change again Sorry Pacific Park has a trial motor bike day on so Now Round 1 is at Kurrajong Mountain Bike Park Bells Line Of Road Kurrajong Heights (Kurrajong Grass Ski or Kurrajong Grass Carts)

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
After watching CORC move tracks around after Blue Range was taken out and having WSMTB almost loose its DH side through having no track, we have pushed hard to build multiple track along the CORC model, the main rouble now is having enough people to maintain all our tracks same as CORC. Which in a way is a good thing.

jonjon86

Likes Dirt
Is there any chance I could check out the track before the event?

I'm local (Glossodia) so its not far from me.

reej

Likes Dirt
How far is that place from the northren beaches of SYD? And how much s entry usually?

wsmtb rnd1 downhill

So definately Kurrajong?
thanks in advance to the good peoples of pylet at pylet-mtbpark who are to host our first round at their kurrajong trackfacility at kurrajong heights this weekend. (sorry for the spring guys)
get details from wsmtb site or the wsmtb subforum on this site.

G-Man

Likes Dirt
thanks in advance to the good peoples of pylet at pylet-mtbpark who are to host our first round at their kurrajong trackfacility at kurrajong heights this weekend. (sorry for the spring guys)
get details from wsmtb site or the wsmtb subforum on this site.
T-s all good bruva marcus ..

Spoke to Pyley ( aka Jonesy ) we are heading up for a prep and track set on Saturday.

There are some new goodies for the folks that come out for a scratch
on the hill - such as the new addition at the bottom of Kakoda - adds about 25 / 30
seconds + we have a whole nuva level cut into the hill now so comes out and see yeall
it wont bite ya - unless you ask nicely :) :D :) :D

See yas all there ..

Bee bop Doo Wop Shooooooo- Ahaaaaaaa

G-man outy ..

b00fal00

Likes Dirt
kurrajong

Also any person wanting to come out on saturday, we are having a bit of a track matinance day - if u r willing to come out and dig a little, your race entry will be greatly discounted or subsidised in a one off economy boosting package. if anyone is keen, we will be at kurrajong from 9 am... latah BOOF

Andrew32

Likes Bikes
Aww damn was looking forward to del rio but kurrajong looks good and ny the sounds of the new additions the track updates are looking schweet.

see ya all there

jrewing

Eats Squid
Wow, cant believe there's racing again. Peeps, its good idea to head out the track and get yelled at by Jonesy on saturdays. gets you a chance to check the lines out too.

What time does it kick off?

Dale666

Likes Dirt
Peeps, its good idea to head out the track and get yelled at by Jonesy on saturdays.
I can see you have been there before!:D
Cmon ppl get you arses out of the air con and and come ride this weekend!
Dont let the hot weather bother ya its always cooler at Kurra. Theres a pub down the road.
Ill be there to trash the tits of my new ride.

Supercalafanchalisticexpealedousheswookiebeastialtyjambiscuithamtoast- look more jibber than G-man,
See yacks there!

pyley

NSWMTB
yelling canned for 09

ok boys and girly type boys, ive finally found a computer to rape for a while... so here goes....

firstly:rolleyes::
ive decided to can any yelling this year, instead when i feel frustrated or upset i'll just give myself an uppercut and get on with it..:D

secondly:
we have been busy creating some new lines over the last few months, which add to the splender of kurrajong.
we have the milk run which is still under construction but definately rideable.. atm it has a few jumps and some berms rocks and a steep gnarly mixed offcamber finish. this has not been ridden yet and needs some skids to see how it runs...
we have also been putting stunts on cookies and cream which runs down the left side of the property..
with some new wood near the uber kicker this should make for a lovely day out...

kokoda has been extended with a cool rock garden and fun rooty single track...

come out on sat or sunday to either land a hand with track prep or just ride the trails...
9am sat for the keen

racing sunday 9am start..

be there for the first round of wsmtb racing for 09!!!!

oh yeah we will have plenty of shade and water for all, soft drinks on sale and chips and chocolate. bring your lunch or eat at the pub...

and the temp will be about 8degrees lower than the expected max at richmond so dont be afraid... just be there...

peace