WSMTB Club - 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09'

bonkers

Likes Bikes
I owe a rough nights sleep (or lack thereof) - and a very bruised muscle to my missus.

I too want to thank the 3 guys that were behind me when i hit the dirt. They all stopped and offered a hand. So I took it like a man.

I have never been involved in a sport where "competitors" genuinely look out for each other....... like this sport. Fantastic.

Bring on Round 2.
Really? ......Interesting!

I look after you.

Remember the time you broke your foot barefooting? I drove the boat back for you.

Remember the time I took your hand off the hot plate whilst cooking breakfast for you? (could have been a nasty burn that)

Remember the time I watched over you to make sure you didn't choke on your own vommit during the night. (whilst you were naked and handcuffed out the back of a pub somewhere)

Remember the time I made sure my boots were clean when I walked on your brand new rug.

Shall I go on?....... I genuinely look out for you. :D

Power Leg

Likes Bikes
Oh i remember........ i wake most nights in the wee small hours - petrified and in a complete state of panic.......

bitumen

Squid
4 hour pix

has anyone seen some pix from the race yet? there were an awful lot of snappers out there, presumably pro.

dain2772

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When do entries open for the 3rd Round? Does online rego save you from doing anything on the race morning, ie can you turn up at 750 and race? Or is there still stuff to do?

BT180

Max Pfaff
When do entries open for the 3rd Round? Does online rego save you from doing anything on the race morning, ie can you turn up at 750 and race? Or is there still stuff to do?
Enter online. You'll have to line up for ages if you enter on the day. People who entered online pretty much went straight through after collecting their race number, while the otheres lined up and had a rushed start.