WSMTB Club - Round 6 - Yellomundee Sunday 12th September 2010

ukalipt

Likes Dirt

We're Racing Again - So Should You!

This Sunday at Yellomundee, which is in fine condition atm.
Weather is looking good as well with a nice 23º predicted.

Kids Racing: 8:30am to 9:00am
All other Racing: 9.30am
(Starting with A Grade through to Novice with about 1min intervals between grades).
Race Day Entry: $15 each for 15 years and older MTBA members.
$5 each for 10 years to 14 years.
Under 10's free.

Check the website for more details

Hope to see all there.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Please report anyone racing SS, they'll need a medical certificate and a note from their mum excusing them from the SS National Championship

jeffandal

Likes Dirt
I won't be there.
Won't be at SS nationals either :(
Smashing out some tough miles with the Fenzmeister,
last big hitout before the worlds. :cool:

Enjoy 'Mundi everyone.

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
Please report anyone racing SS, they'll need a medical certificate and a note from their mum excusing them from the SS National Championship
honest, sir, i wanted to be there but... but...

no, i have no good excuse, except to say that it was a choice between ssnats and yet another weekend away from home or ride track, ride the clubbie and actually get some housework done on saturday. tough calls had to be made and i feel like i lose out either way - 1 way i fall behind on doing housework and the other i actually have to do the housework. if i weren't at the tail end of a brutal couple of months of work, i'd be in canberra for sure :(

Gotta Ride!

Likes Dirt
Series Points

Here are the series points up to round 5 (they will also be up on the club website very soon).
Reminder that this season the best 5 rounds out of the 6 count in the series points. So if you missed a round you are not out of the game yet.
Because of the way I've done the points I can not do a check for people who have changed grades. If you moved up a grade after round 1 or 2 you can carry your points with you. Please let me know if applies to you. Eg. Scott Uden let me know that he raced C Grade at round 1 then B Grade for every round after so he gets to take his round 1 points up to the B Grade series points.
This is the first time I've used this program to do the series points so if you spot any errors just let me know.
View attachment Novice, 15s & 13s 2010 points.pdf
View attachment D Grade 2010 points.pdf
View attachment C Grade 2010 points.pdf
View attachment B Grade & SS 2010 points.pdf
View attachment A Grade 2010 points.pdf

Tee Man

Likes Bikes
Anyone racing SS?

We all know cha_cha_ will be asleep, jeffandal is off eating concrete and everyone else is at the Nats.

ukalipt

Likes Dirt
How good was today!
Weather was perfect and only the one tree tried to take me down.
Course was super fast and in true yellomundee style its reminds
you of who's boss 90% of the way.

Preliminary Results are now on the website.
there were a couple of issues with the timing.
let us know of anymore - email: timing [ aT ] wsmtb.com

Last edited:

crummy?

Likes Dirt
Wsmtb xc?

How good was today!
Weather was perfect and only the one tree tried to take me down.
Course was super fast and in true yellomundee style its reminds
you of who's boss 90% of the way.

Preliminary Results are now on the website.
there were a couple of issues with the timing.
let us know of anymore - email: timing [ aT ] wsmtb.com
Wasn't the weekend just perfect for a bit of MTB riding? WSMTB held their monthly XC racing on Sunday and after a coolish start to the day, it wasn't just the racing at Yarramundi that was hotting up. Even with a sprinkle of rain during the week the track held up and conditions were fast and dry. These high speed conditions lead to smashing battle in A Grade with Tom Chaffey outgunning big hitters Lumley and Gordo in the first lap. Some over exuberant and late night festivities saw Chad Gossert have to pull out of the race early in the peace. Lumley and Gordo were virtually neck and neck for the remaining laps, Gordo went on to pinch the top spot after some super fast final laps. Tom Chaffey found their intensity a little outside his league backing off each lap and holding onto the third spot.

Full report on A and B Grade thanks to Steve at http://mcrummy.blogspot.com

strawb

Squid
Just a update Chad didnt pull out he finished third ....timing issue a minute down on lumers . as for myself i did pull out due to a some what late night and one to many beers,