WSMTB Club XC round 6 - 11th September Blue Gum Lodge

chica

Likes Dirt
+1 Was a great day, and a great track. Thanks to all the organisers!

Strange request - Does anyone know who was taking pics of riders just before palletive care during the second session? She was wearing a black long sleeve top/jumper. Think it was an SLR she was using. It'd be great to have a copy of the couple of photos she snapped as I struggled by. A PM would be more than welcome. Am happy to pass on my email address if that's best. Thanks!
that was me. I haven't yet looked at the photos to see what they turned out like, i was actually supposed to be re-directing the U13s so was multi-tasking. I'll download them during the week and see if Matt can put them on the club website. I'll post on here when i have done this.

PJS - let me know your race number or the gear you were wearing/riding and i'll put you at the top of the list to action

mv#103

Likes Bikes
that was me. I haven't yet looked at the photos to see what they turned out like, i was actually supposed to be re-directing the U13s so was multi-tasking. I'll download them during the week and see if Matt can put them on the club website. I'll post on here when i have done this.

PJS - let me know your race number or the gear you were wearing/riding and i'll put you at the top of the list to action
gday,
if u had any of a-grade number 50 that would be awesome!!
cheers

Gotta Ride!

Likes Dirt
After the race the series points were calculated and put up on WSMTB, but someone spotted that points from the track work day at Dargle hadn't been included so I have since added them and recalculated the series points. This has the biggest effect on C Grade men with 1st and 2nd switching.

In a week or so the trophies will be made up and the series results set in stone so if you have noticed any issues with your points please let me know ASAP.

View attachment 2011 XC Series -after rnd 6 with trackwork points.2.pdf
View attachment XC Track Work Points 2011.pdf

chica

Likes Dirt
i've posted all the photos (worth publishing) on the WSMTBC FB page - http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.285303871496484.86899.169518263075046

ukalipt

Likes Dirt
heres a video from the days racing
sorry only A-Grade, B-Grade and the SS nutters

[video=vimeo;29786805]http://vimeo.com/29786805[/video]