wsmtb/ctmtb clubbie@del rio

may 24 sees wsmtb and ctmtb combined club round out at del rio.
on the del sin track( state round track) come out if you want a head start.
see details of event on wsmtb section of rotorburn forums
see ya'll out there.

tc2233

Likes Dirt
I should be there. Are we racing the State line (with the drop and the roll down) at the bottom or the club line.

chops

Likes Dirt
yay!!!:):)

im there!!!

could someone tell me wat has changed on it???would really like to know??

cheers
liam

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
wsmtb/ctmtb clubbie@delrio

Due to wet weather current and forecast the 4X and dual slalom club race at Ebenezer on Saturday May 23rd is cancelled.

Track work will be occurring in the rain at Del Rio on Saturday May 23rd for those wanting to get wet.

The club downhill at Del Rio on Sunday May 24th is going ahead as the forecast is for a shower or two only.

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Well seeing the race at Ourimbah is called off..

I might be there, it'd be my first time there though, how difficult is the track in comparison to Ourimbah ?

Just some general questions though - Are there shuttles there, how much is it all up (i already have a mtba license though), when does rego start and the racing itself and how many race runs do we get ?

Thanks

Last edited:

kemmis

Likes Dirt
The track is a little bit harder, will be a bit trickier in the rain aswell but it is good fun. Come along its a great track and it should be a good race. Races usually cost $45-$50, yes to shuttles.

bighitben

Likes Dirt
The track is a little bit harder, will be a bit trickier in the rain aswell but it is good fun. Come along its a great track and it should be a good race. Races usually cost $45-$50, yes to shuttles.
Ohh yeah, thanks for that. I've got my fingers crossed that this race won't be called off :D

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Cancelled May 24 Del Rio

Cancelled, WSMTB Round 4 and Joint day with CTMTB at Del Rio Sunday May 24th 2009
Sorry, 49 mm to Saturday morning and still raining, if this is a shower or two it is going to be difficult to get up the hill.

See you at Kurrajong next weekend, then Round 3 of the NSW/ACT Downhill Series the week after.

tc2233

Likes Dirt
Thats a bit dissapointing. Oh well i will go to kurrajong next week. Will there be a chance to pop up to Del Rio next Saturday (im willing to help) if there is any track maintainance going to be done up there.