Wsmtb d/h kurrajong 9/8/09 by nbt

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
A great day had by all thanks Steve for the running the race and Jonesy for making a new track half mountain cross and half single trail
Sorry no pics of top secton only bottom to nice to leave
At the end of racing some free ridding
There should be a pic of all riders posted got most riders at 2 or 3 times .
Please only post on this thread with email address and description and bike number
Will email as soon as I have time, if urgent let me know
If I missed some one let me know

Cheers Neil

Steve hard at work

Jonesy showing how to take this section

Jonesy new toy

Now the riders
http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=kurragongdh_20090809_0297_edited-1.jpg
my son Kieran
http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=kurragongdh_20090809_0342_edited-1.jpg

abit of free ride

Kieran having a view over Sydney .My son he got in twice

a bit more free ride

Hope you like Neil:D

bhooper

Barfarker
Nice shots there Neil. wish i could have come out and race, but i was out riding homebush mountain X.....

jonjon86

Likes Dirt
Great photo's, love the lighting and the lense combo.

Any more of 220. I was on the silver Demo 9, wearing black shorts, foo fighters shirt and a grey "THE" helmet.

I didn't have a number plate before the race runs. vk86j@hotmail.com.

What camera lense & flash combo do you use? Looks fantastic.

Last edited:

Spare

Banned
Nice shots Neil!

Would you happen to have any more of 714? Maybe over the road gap? :)

Thanks heaps dude.

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Great photos Neil! I'll have to find out my race number as i'm sure you got a few others of me where that tree is leaning over (unless they didnt turn out?) otherwise the one on the gap looks is a great shot :D

Matt

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Hey neil, thanks for the shot, they all look sick. If you have anymore of me (giant glory Dh1, black kit, red and black EVS neck brace, no gloves and a camo THE helmet, Number 807 i think.) could you send them to yoshieman@primusonline.com.au.

thanks

CREAM

Squid
hey
just wonted to know if there were eny more of number 620 blue mongoose black dimond and blue helmit
thanks