WSMTB DH Clubbie Pacific Park this sunday -25th May

Stabin away

Likes Bikes
Dont Forget guys this sunday - WSMTB DH Clubbie ,

Where :- Pacific Park - South Maroota

When :- Sunday 25th May

How Much :- $45 ( includes shuttles & Medics)

Time :- Registration 9am

see you all there

:):):)

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So is that $45 for non-members? Im not a member of any club will it cost me more to race?

Cheers

CRIK

NSWMTB
We would love to drive the 4.5 hrs for another Clubbie and try out the Pacific Park track because you guys build the best tracks (Del Rio rocks). However, saving our money for Coffs State Round and looking forward to another great weekend. Hopefully see you there!!!

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Thanks wsmtb for another great event. i had a great day, fun track especially the area near the rock burm and towards the bottom of it. it was my first race and i didnt come last so all is good.

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks wsmtb for another great event. i had a great day, fun track especially the area near the rock burm and towards the bottom of it. it was my first race and i didnt come last so all is good.
haha i did, or second last, its wierd, theres a guy after me with no time?

kemmis

Likes Dirt
hahaha, scarface how is the bike, how long till you get it fixed. and apparently my name is keanmis (according to the results).

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
No idea. I can either send it off to norco or I can do a dodgy job with a nut a bolt and hope it doesn't happen again (and totally fuck my frame). Depends how desperate I am.

notenufftoys

Likes Bikes
yeah it was mad.. not as much fun as round 1 in the rain :p haha.
it was good, and im even happier cause i came first in 17s :)
cant wait for the next race guys, keep it up