WSMTB Dual Slalom & 4X Rd 2

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Sydney Olympic Park Saturday March 20 Rego 9am then Dual Slalom, About 10:30 4X Cost $15 plus day licence of $15 if needed should finish about 12:00.

Practice for next weeks State Round 2

wsmtbdhvp

WSMTB Dual Slalom & 4X Rd2

Results attached, I have made next round the State race next week to save me work and to get more numbers to state rounds so see you at Round 3 WSMTB at SOPA for NSW/ACT Round 2.

Attachments

downhillar

Likes Dirt
ahhhh so state round is going to count towards wsmtb round, does that mean we will need a WSMTB day licence as well as MTBA?

Time to use those free entries to Dual Slalom handed out by Rocky Trails Entertainment, This Saturday at Sydney Olympic Park Monster Mountain X in the P5 car Park at Hill Road, Dual Slalom. 2 riders a course each on grass lots of fun sprint racing. Like Gary Milburn who turned up last week for the WSMTB club race and taught the A graders how to corner it lots of fun for all ages. Either enter on Rocky Trails Entertainment or on day at 12:00 midday.
also just regarding this post in another thread, are these free entries to dual slalom still available anywhere?

Last edited:

wsmtbdhvp

WSMTB Dual Slalom & 4X Rd2

A WSMTB day licence and MTBA day licence? they are the same, day licence is a day licnece it offers no cover for you just covers the site.

Free entries were given at a Rocky trails endurance event.

Also regarding photos Hi steve
I took some photos at the WSMTB 4X and Dual Slalom that was on the weekend and have lots of pics of all the riders. wondering if u could post a link (on the WSMTB website) to the photos so everyone can see themselves in actions
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?202441-WSMTB-4X-DS-Rnd-2&p=2146912#post2146912
cheers fiona