Likes Dirt
next couple of pics

pics are numbered with race numbers just mouse over and let the popup display

Attachments

Last edited:

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pics

Hey you wouldn't have any pics of 289 with silver forks and balck bike. Wearing black helmate with red googles and red shorts.

cheers

hotazell

Likes Dirt
Thanks heaps Hotaz. Some sweet work there. In the first lot were you using just one slave and a flash on the camera?
Not quite just the remote flash. Can't afford another SB800 at the moment I have a second remote receiver but not the flash unit. My biggest problem was the unit going to standby and having to wake it up in time to work as the rider rode past hence the reason some of the pics are obviously without flash. I'm still experimenting with it and don't get enough time to practice but the pics are better with the flash because most of the time you can then see the riders eyes and that alone can make or break a pic, without the flash the eye area is always dark. And as I am no good at post processing I try my hardest to get the pic in the camera not the computer if you know what I mean. Thanks

hotazell

Likes Dirt
here are a few more

the next installment

Attachments

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
hay mate
thanks for the photos i appreciate it
did you happen to have any more of 981?
cheers

G-Man

Likes Dirt
Fantastic Shots ..

As alwais big bear .

FANTASTIC shots of the day ..

keep on snappin matey - good to see you out there..

Any shots of the Fox in action ??

Catch ya soon ..

G-man outy ..

Last edited:

hotazell

Likes Dirt
last few

the rest I have of the day

Attachments

hotazell

Likes Dirt
As alwais big bear .

FANTASTIC shots of the day ..

keep on snappin matey - good to see you out there..

Any shots of the Fox in action ??

Catch ya soon ..

G-man outy ..
There are two of Jo in the last lot of pics I posted Thanks

RAChad

Likes Bikes
Thanks

Wow I like that pic! Snapshots like this are more than just fun viewing-they point out different people's lines and remind me of other details about my race run. Much appreciated!

hotazell

Likes Dirt
hey hotaz, didn't spot any of me (Dave's bro). I was number 974 in a blue singlet. Any luck?

Cheers
Hi Scott ,

I could have sworn I had pics of you but when I went throught the pics there were none of you. Must have been too quick for my camera ;) .