WSMTB Social April 2008

hotazell

Likes Dirt
The social was well attended and once the bus turned up the fun started. The new state line caused some concern among the less experienced riders.
I'm attaching a few pics as tasters for those attending the state race.

Attachments

Last edited:

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Nice pics. New state line is mad. i could do those last 2 jumps all day... they are mad fun. good work builders:D:D:D:D:D

hotazell

Likes Dirt
sorry not more pics but as said the state line is challenging don't forget your body armour is all I can say....steep drops and lots of rocks

hotazell

Likes Dirt
There is still the push up to the start line .... but some people had a few push ups back to the track after wipeouts the state line doesn't forgive anyone.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Can't wait to race Del Rio. Can anyone tell me if there is pratice on some time next week for stat round as I need some?? Oh and is there accomidation near by??

Cheers in advance,
Ty. ;)

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How big are these drops and stuff? Are there B-lines. I should be alright just as long as there's know 5m+ gaps or drops higher than 2m or so.

KonaManDan

Likes Bikes
Dig For Ride

Can't wait to race Del Rio. Can anyone tell me if there is pratice on some time next week for stat round as I need some?? Oh and is there accomidation near by??

Cheers in advance,
Ty. ;)
The only way you can get a run in before the state is to dig and you will be rewarded with runs.

Poachers will be cought and turned into berms. SO IVORY TRADERS BEWARE!!

Last edited:

KonaManDan

Likes Bikes
So that being said there is n't a chance to practice up until race weekend?? :confused:
I think my response was a bit brief

Sure you have a chance, anyone can come and help out. We work in the morning and have a couple of runs in the afternoon. That doesn't mean you dont get to session sections. I think its a fair trade.

Check WSMTB on farkin for details.

Last edited:

hotazell

Likes Dirt
I know I said no more but looked through the few pics I did take and thought I would post a few more not the best but captures the riders.

Attachments