WSMTB XC round - 4/6/06

hdtvkss

Likes Dirt
Gday,

just checking that the WSMTB XC round is still on this weekend? whos going assuming that its on?

any word on the course thats being run?

fatnold

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can anybody confirm the start times for tomorrow.
( i need this information before i have too many more drinks so i know what time to drag my arse out of bed.)

thanks in advance.

DaGonz

Eats Squid
hdtvkss said:
...have fun boys n girls!
And fun it was! seems the trail fairies have been out and cleaned up a couple of sections, I think by the sounds of it nearly every one in 'B' had a spill of some kind... I was even winning! for like 2 mins :) was fantastic ;)

XC racing is like chinese food though, completely stuffed at the end, but 30 mins later you feel like you could go some more...

Cheers
Gonz - time for lunch

Syphanx

Likes Dirt
Yeah I admit the track was perfect, there was just enough rain to get everything packed down... Really good day.

*Turtle*

Likes Bikes
Thanks NLC8) for getting the results posted so quick.

A big PB for the *Turtle* today :D I was having lots of fun, the course was awesome.

nlc8)

Western Sydney MTB Club
*Turtle* said:
A big PB for the *Turtle* today :D I was having lots of fun, the course was awesome.
Yeah I thought the track was pretty good too I think that bit of rain we've had helped. I had a PB for this track today too :)

gustfront

Likes Dirt
Yeah, the track was great and the event well run as always. Been ages sinece I'd ridden it and forgot how much fun it is.