wsmtb xmas-skids 20,21 dec 08

hey all,
wouldn't normally post this kinda thing in this forum but it kinda engenders all disaplines.

WSMTB xmas-skids!! this weekend december the 20th and 21st at del rio. come an get set up on saterday and ride,ride and ride and then apply the handycap system saterday night and then try our patented recovery system on sunday - ride-swim-ride-swim-ride---
you can do enduro /xc on (a nearly completed) trail , down hill on the delsin tracks both club and state runs, you can freeride on the fhase1 freeride track and even bush bash if your keen.
in short theres plenty to keep you and the family happy. theres even non mtb moments to be had. pool, bar, jumping castle, golf,tennis,bmx, even sweet FA if that floats your boat!!! sheeshh you can even bring tha boat!!!! camping and cabins available.

keep watching this thread as more news becomes available. hope to see ya'll there.

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bikes at the shop :(
Sounds like an awesome weekend, Will these tracks be available to ride at future social days?

Thanks

jonjon86

Likes Dirt
Do you have to come for the whole weekend. I liv kinda close and can probably only squeeze in a half day of riding.

F1234K

Likes Dirt
Yeah was there Sunday afternoon and it was fun :)

Ripped some nice lines with some people on the tracks up there and even got my picture taken of a jump! I think it came out well so want to see it when it's up.

Thanx to Marcus and the crew for putting the couple of days on.

Got some good feedback on the freeride track as well which was good.