WTB - 26" 9mmQR Rim brake wheelset

Travis22

Likes Dirt
Item: WTB - 26" Wheelset. 9mmQR, Rim Brake only. 9speed. Ideally id like a wheelset that is a similar width to my existing ones so i can swap between without adjusting the brakes etc.

Existing are old Mavic 521's which measure 28.4mm at the braking surface.

Wheelset for use on Trainer (Rollers) so they dont need to be anything special.

Item Condition: Good usable condition.

Reason for selling: NA

Price and price conditions: $100-200?

Extra Info:

Pictures:

Thanks,
Travis.

slowmick

38-39"
I only have rear wheels for rim brakes.

I have a Mavic 519 on a STX-RC hub (genuine 90's technology) you can have for free if you pick it up.

i also have a Mavic 721 on an XT hub that you can have for $50 if you pick it up. I have a couple of used 9 speed cassettes and a new in box SRAM 9 speed chain you can have to sweeten the deal.

Take or buy my parts so I don't have to keep moving them around the garage. :becky:

moorey

call me Mia
Got an old front freebie you can have. Pretty narrow though. Can check if you're interested.

Travis22

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys, sorry for the delay in reply. Been another one of them weeks.

Im interested in the rims slowmick and moorey but it will be another week or two before i can get out to collect id say.

Travis.

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks guys, sorry for the delay in reply. Been another one of them weeks.

Im interested in the rims slowmick and moorey but it will be another week or two before i can get out to collect id say.

Travis.
I'm passing through Melbourne, via Preston, on the way to Barjarg Sunday morning. Where are you located?

RapidRob

Likes Bikes
Leftovers

Hey, if Travis gets what he's after and there are still some spares. I'm also looking for such a wheelset, or at least a rear wheel.
Based in Albury NSW but will be in Melbourne at some stage over the next few weeks, can pick up. Cheers