Item Condition: New/Used
Price and price conditions: $300ish

Preferably frame with following spec:

Cater for 160mm forks
135x10 hub spacing
Cater for tapered steerers
Euro BB
31.6 internal seat tube
There are a number of SC Jackal frames on the facebook pages in your budget.

Ideate

Thanks Ideate, ive got my heart set on the Dartmoor :)
I don't think you'll be disappointed with the new ones. I just ordered one in black. Make sure you get the blink headset and not the blaze, that's for the older model headtube.

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
Toying with selling my Marley now that I have another HT trail/commuter. Size?
What size is the Marley mate, any info on it? If your ever keen on selling it let me know. Just gotta sell my 29er Trance XO. Wanna keep my 150mm dually and get a trail hardtail.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
What size is the Marley mate, any info on it? If your ever keen on selling it let me know. Just gotta sell my 29er Trance XO. Wanna keep my 150mm dually and get a trail hardtail.
Yeah, nah. He's just a cock tease.....

moorey

call me Mia
16" seat tube. Feels on the slightly shorter side of medium. 1.5" head tube, running headset for tapered. 135mm rear, fairly slack HA, designed for around 150mm fork. Regular BB, 31.6 seat tube.
Had it running in various configurations, but been SS rigid commuter for last 12 months.
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?273389-FFS-not-another-Marley!!

hairy1

Likes Bikes
I picked up a dartmoor hornet recently from hibike.de for $300 AUD shipped ... though they don't have the most streamlined ordering system, its pretty cheap....