WTB cheap wheels for gravel commuter

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: Wheel set for my commuter bike, 27.5 or 29 inch with older qr axel size or 700c wheels that can fit gravel tyres. Trying to make a flat bar road bike into a gravel bike.

Price range/Willing to Pay: As cheeeeaaaap as possible, this bike was found on the side of the road so don't want to put much money into it.

Also happy to trade bits and pieces I have stems, bars, brakes, and other odds and ends that people might find useful.

Extra Info: It's a Scott Sub hybrid bike that I would like to make into a gravel bike. The 700c wheels currently won't allow any wider tyres so need to change the wheels.

moorey

call me Mia
I got this! 700c. Orbea rims on Deore hubs. Cosmetically average. Reflected in the sumly price of zero dollarydoos if any use.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I got this! 700c. Orbea rims on Deore hubs. Cosmetically average. Reflected in the sumly price of zero dollarydoos if any use.
Thanks mate, sound right in my price range. I forgot to mention they need to be disc mount hubs in the add. Send me a pic when you have a chance and we can sort out postage.