Wtb: early 2000-04 dh parts!!!!

Loudvq

Likes Dirt
I am chasing some dh parts form the 2000 to 2004 time I have frame and forks I just want to get the rest to finish it. I will even buy a whole bike if i have to but it must have dh gear on it not xc

moorey

call me Mia
I am chasing some dh parts form the 2000 to 2004 time I have frame and forks I just want to get the rest to finish it. I will even buy a whole bike if i have to but it must have dh gear on it not xc
<br>
If you want full era bike with parts, I have 04 rmx pro. All original parts on or saved, excerpt rear rim I taco'd in about 05.&nbsp;<br>888rc, swinger 4 way, saint brakes....all the retro goodness.&nbsp;

Loudvq

Likes Dirt
I was hoping to get the same runs on it are try the same? Can you shoot me through a price and photos?

Az

Likes Dirt
There is still quite a bit of New old Azonic stuff from that vintage sitting in the Cassons warehouse, drop into your local and they
will be able to hook you up.

Loudvq

Likes Dirt
Thanks heaps man wouldn't monday some old azonic bars or stem. Didn't they make the love seat?

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
Most couches are comfortable. I have an 03 giant dh comp frame in desert camo if ya interested.. Probably a bunch of other old dh gear (rims, cranks etc) somewhere.. Come to think of it my early 00s boxers are still at home also.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
i've got a fork leg from Missy Giove's 'Dale from the 96 Worlds

beat that!!!

craigjones

Likes Bikes
i've got a fork leg from Missy Giove's 'Dale from the 96 Worlds

beat that!!!
Dont think this will beat a fork leg from Missy's bike, but Ive got a Hutchinson On The Rocks II tyre that Francois Gachet did one run on at the 95 Worlds.