VIC WTB - FOUND most of it, starting a new thread for new stuff...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Nice little ghost by the way
Yeah, that'll be a ripper once I get all the bits for it. Looks awesome up close, it'll be a tough one to let go of
Nice rigs Plank. And good to see the Crafty still in the mix! :)
Grouse little bike that one, wifeys skills have come leaps and bounds on it.

I figured the old xvp should get a look in too, looks like this is more of a pyr thread now little spider has some of daughters parts and pieces on it now, she's stoked

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
AAhhh, my eyes..
well played plank, great little rig for a junior to learn the craft...just a shame it can't be in my garage!
but seriously, keep an eye on the downtube/headtube lower weld, these frames were prone to cracking there.
I had a polished ally one, and it started to do exactly that(very hard to spot without paint cracks), shame as it was an awesome frame to ride

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Bump

Few things sorted, added some other stuff.

Now chasing a new bike myself, anyone have a Kona unit for me?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Living room goals. What are those racks?
Everyone's always staring at my rack

Got them from cycling deal, quite stable once setup right. Think they were about $120 each from (increasingly unreliable) memory

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah, made so much easier by the wife loving them as well

Arsehole. :D
Mrs ultra “gets” my addiction, but only comes out riding to humour me. I told her my plans for hope tech 3 V4 brakes, and copped a full interogation into the whose whats and why’s I need them.
She really doesn’t “get” it at all.:oops:

So I bought a burgtec stem instead haha! That’l show her

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Nothing I can help with but I'll add.

Nazza is the shiz

and

You have got a stack of fun spring projects buddy, enjoy!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Bump! small changes, still looking for a 275 plus bike and a trail to am bike/frame for the boy.

But the big news is I finished replacing the head on my old Navara yesterday (grumble) and found some time to play bikes today. Just waiting on me to decide which bars to donate to it, whole thing ended up under $400. Ripper bike, I'll be miffed if he doesn't get into the game a little...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Added a 200x51 shock since the wife won't give me back my ccdb inline...