wtb primal raptors

jean5614

Likes Dirt
I recently chucked a wtb primal raptor on my r/line monocog. I had had it lying around for some time. I was using the r/line as a spare at the Majura 24. I didn't use it, but rode it a week later at Stromlo. I was running tt's in the 24 and found them a bit sketchy on the loose over hard pack. The p/raptors, I found, were so much more positive. I've been riding down at Batemans Bay this week and found them to be really positive there also. So now I'm switched on to these old tyres and I find that they are no longer made. Does anyone know of a similar tyre/tread pattern and who makes it. Thanks Jack:cool:

jean5614

Likes Dirt
raptors

Thanks for the advice Matt. I've since found that the nearset thing to them, if I want to shop here are velociraptors. The site you gave was good, thanks Jack

Chamelion

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the advice Matt. I've since found that the nearset thing to them, if I want to shop here are velociraptors. The site you gave was good, thanks Jack
Mate of mine got some velociraptors a couple of weeks ago... They seemed to have a LOT of grip in soft over hard pack.

jean5614

Likes Dirt
Yes, that's essential around Canberra. I've ordered some velociraptors as I was so impressed with the primals. I have been after a decent tyre for local conditions for some time. I can't even remember where the primal came from. Thanks for the advice cheers Jack:)