WTB: Purple Parts

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
Hey.

Wondering if anyone has a purple seat post clamp they have lying around. Trying to get some parts to match up with the new wheel set on the way.

Show us what you got!

Thanks

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I think you'll find its a 31.8 or 34.9 seat clamp. best to confirm as 30.9 is not common for seat clamps in my understanding.

Most high production frames made in the last 5 years would be using 34.9 seat clamps and either 30.9 or 31.6 seat posts. A 31.8 clamp is likely for a 27.2mm post or for older 28.6 or 30mm posts
I have a few red clamps in both sizes (31.8 & 34.9) if you would like to PM

Hope, Loaded, KCNC some others I can't remember but can provide pics if needed.
QR or Bolt up as well

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
I think you'll find its a 31.8 or 34.9 seat clamp. best to confirm as 30.9 is not common for seat clamps in my understanding.

Most high production frames made in the last 5 years would be using 34.9 seat clamps and either 30.9 or 31.6 seat posts. A 31.8 clamp is likely for a 27.2mm post or for older 28.6 or 30mm posts
I have a few red clamps in both sizes (31.8 & 34.9) if you would like to PM

Hope, Loaded, KCNC some others I can't remember but can provide pics if needed.
QR or Bolt up as well
Cool beans. I'm away from the bike at the moment. According to the website it's a 30.9 seat post, so what size clamp is that?

Thanks

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
Plans Changed. Colour Changed on the Wheel.

Now Chasing a 34.9 QR Purple Seatpost Clamp. Pwease!!!!

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
Hey guys. Looking for purple parts now. If you have any left over from a build please let us know. Could be interested.

Show us what you got!