Item: Scott Voltage FR frame or complete
Item Condition: any
Price and price conditions: show me what u got
Extra Info:

Cheers

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do you have one already @clifton.j? You want the top shelf through axle (fr10 from memory) version or the quick release option? They were a nice ride.

clifton.j

Likes Dirt
Do not have one sadly :'(. Looking for any model, 12mm or qr as I have adaptors for my hub already. Yeah really keen to see how they ride with modern components.

Joel_32

Likes Dirt
Have a complete one sitting in the shed that has barely been riden for awhile due to family commitments & renovations that probably deserves a new home. Not sure if that's what you're after?

20181230_202058_resized.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ that's the one I had. It rode quite well until some arsehole pinched it. I upped the forks from 160mm coil to 180mm air, popped a dhx5air in, and upgraded the brakes to the avid codes that were available at the time. It was a lot of fun. Be aware that the drop outs can be a little fragile, so handle with due care.

clifton.j

Likes Dirt
Have a complete one sitting in the shed that has barely been riden for awhile due to family commitments & renovations that probably deserves a new home. Not sure if that's what you're after?

View attachment 349949
Definitely something I would be interested depending on how much you are looking for? Would rather a frame as I have a full build spare but could be tempted.

Send me a message when you can.