QLD WTB: Small sized dual suspension frame

i_s

Likes Bikes
Item: wanted - size small dual suspension frame. Prefer not older than a few years but everything considered. Looking for anything with 100 to about 140 mm travel. 26 or 27.5 wheel size. Would also be interested in other major parts (fork etc) but need a frame first.

Son wants to build up his first "proper" mtb... I'm so proud.

Location: Brisbane, but willing to pay postage if you are willing to package it up.

Price: targeting up to $1k, but you tell me.

Extra info: Extra special bonus points for any old Santacruz.

moorey

call me Mia
Neezy might still have and ex demo nickel or butcher. Did recently when I spoke to him. Not sure about sizing though.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
How big is your boy? I have a 2014 130mm frame I'm selling. It is a medium though. $300 posted to you. It's in the for sale section

Sweep3r

Likes Dirt
Complete bike?

I have a 2011 Cube Sting (16 in) small. The bike is complete and in immaculate condition. It is too large for my wife and she is not getting any taller! I know you are looking to build a bike with your son, but if this is of interest send me a PM. All you would need to do is fit a short stem.

moorey

call me Mia
I have a 2011 Cube Sting (16 in) small. The bike is complete and in immaculate condition. It is too large for my wife and she is not getting any taller! I know you are looking to build a bike with your son, but if this is of interest send me a PM. All you would need to do is fit a short stem.
If OP not interested, I wouldn't mind more info.