WTB: SPD Pedals

Wicksie

Likes Dirt
Item full name and model etc. Any SPD pedals
Item condition description: any
Price: the cheaper the better

After having my dualie stolen, my hard tail needs to step up a gear and flat's aren't going to cut it. Any SPD's out there?

Cheers.

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
Poodle, if these are the same as the ones you had when you sold me some, they're the same as the link you posted. So to the OP these are good for the price!!!

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
these are good for the price!!!
i dunno...

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/shimano-m530-spd-trail-clipless-mtb-pedals/rp-prod67249?gs=1&gclid=Cj0KEQiAperBBRDfuMf72sr56fIBEiQAPFXszVWHwjSN6cduIUZqsyBDyzly6FiR8E2dyiCCcd5aXswaAkbZ8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

id rather have the 12 mth warranty and pay a tenner for postage...but thats me. having said that $35 posted local seems fair for unused pedals...i just know what the lower end shimano pedals are like... (have returned 2x sets under warranty to date...)

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
My service is better and postage faster, but I don't do warranty...which can be handy. I've not tried with crc on a serious purchase.
hey i reckon its all good...just pointing out that wiggle and crc have the same pedals for under 35 new...
crc are great on returns...2x sets of shimano m520s i returned under warranty no hassles for full credit even after putting 2500-3000km on them ;)

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I have a couple of sets, you can have the better of the two. PM me your address, I'm heading into Brunswick from thommo tomorrow after work, I'll chuck em through your front window, or in your mailbox. Whichever you'd prefer.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

Wicksie

Likes Dirt
Ah man I do love this forum.

Thanks guys, legendary.
I'd go for the ones through the window Knuckles if that's ok? I'm 3rd floor so hope you like a challenge?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Delivered.......sort of.

Might have to go see your neighbors :behindsofa:

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt