www.victrails.netfirms.com - No longer live

sexidj

Squid
Hello all,

Not sure how many people noticed but www.victrails.netfirms.com is no longer online.

Does anybody anywhere know the guy who administered the website and have contact with him? I believe his name is Wayne which I found out here on Rotorburn.

There was some info on that site which I was trying to retrieve which I really need.

My email is darth_rhythm@hotmail.com which can be passed on to him if anyone knows who he is....

Who knows maybe I might be lucky and have Wayne actually see this post.... fingers crossed

Cheers

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I saw that a while ago, hadn't been updated for years.

Would be great to have something like that kept up to date and all.

rdurrell

Likes Bikes
Bancoora

Try bancoora bikes. thats a good website with heaps of info.
Thanks retroenduro. If anyone wants to provide ideas for the website, links or details of trails to ride, you can drop me a line on the website. The website is there for the MTB community to use and provide information into. I set it up when I got into MTB'ing as there was a distinct lack of consolidated information on one site.

sexidj

Squid
Guys you have all been really great!.... Matt you are an absolute legend! Thankyou all for your help

cheers,

Joe

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Good work on tracking me down Joe. :)

I haven't touched that site for a good, probably 10 years..... The archive site Matt posted brought back some memories....

There were still quite a few of the maps that I found in the archives after a bit of digging, but I dare say that a lot (probably most) will be gone by now.

The bancora site is good too rdurrell, and Joe when you get your site up and running, be sure to post your link to it here so we can all have a look.