Wylde MTB trail Western Sydney Parklands

LPG

Likes Dirt
I used to ride all the time at Wylde. I might have to make the trip before it closes. I'll see how many brown snakes I can see in one run.

Sydney needs a new airport like a hole in the head.
I disagree, Sydney needs a hole in the head much more than ot needs a new airport.

wilso1

Likes Bikes
Whereas earlier information showed an alignment which almost bissected Wyle and the shooting range (which wold have impacted the kids loop but not much else), the revised alignment almost follows Elizabeth Dr, and so would result in the chopping up of almost all the track. : (

While the track does have its negatives, I'd rather have it than not.

Submissions via here if you're interested:

Mr Crudley

Eats Squid
Whereas earlier information showed an alignment which almost bissected Wyle and the shooting range (which wold have impacted the kids loop but not much else), the revised alignment almost follows Elizabeth Dr, and so would result in the chopping up of almost all the track. : (

While the track does have its negatives, I'd rather have it than not.

Submissions via here if you're interested:
If they chop it then they do, we can't help that nor lie under bulldozers. I just hope they keep Multiple Choice.

It might not be a bad thing if they get to do something new and make some parts better with the hindsight of what they know now.

They will be at Wylde on Saturday according to FB.
Screenshot_20191017-072556.jpg