Xavier dirt jumps

STP112

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
could anyone give me the location of Xavier dirtjumps in Ballarat? Me and some mates saw the vid and they look like fun. I did a search and couldnt find anything on them.

cheers Jamie

S_M_I_D_D_Y

Likes Dirt
OMG. please, stop asking about trail locations. if you cant find them, they will be hidden for a reason. get out and ride with some other guys. if they like u and u can ride, they will probly show u.

La pointe

Likes Dirt
jeeez smiddy, what's wrong with u...if everyone would have the same philosophy as yours, u wouldnt know many places where to ride!

Peace out

S_M_I_D_D_Y

Likes Dirt
well, it just gets annoying seeing a new post like this every day. and i have never found a riding spot by asking on the net like this. i know i hav asked, but now know how annoying it gets, so i just dont do it. plus last night i was in a real shitty mood.

Inverted

Likes Dirt
La pointe said:
jeeez smiddy, what's wrong with u...if everyone would have the same philosophy as yours, u wouldnt know many places where to ride!

Peace out
Maybe he has built some jumps that have been bulldozed because of to much exposer.

STP112 said:
could anyone give me the location of Xavier dirtjumps in Ballarat? Me and some mates saw the vid and they look like fun. I did a search and couldnt find anything on them.
Make friends with the locals and they may tell you...

S_M_I_D_D_Y

Likes Dirt
well, actually it was little kids which destroyed one set, and some wankers were lighting fires at another set, which can be seen by houses, and the counsil bulldosed them.

fer0005

Likes Bikes
:eek: jeeeeeeeeeez this poor man STP112 is pooring his heart out just to find some jumps he doesnt know how to get to and u chuck it in his face! lol
yeh well stp112 rides with me and were both from melbourne and we know no one that can tell us the route to these xavier jumps.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
gahhh, you just don't get it either!

we weren't insulting him, merely telling him that if you want jumps, you make friends with the right people and help them dig, or you dig your own. trails get destroyed too bloody often, and usually they are trashed because they are over publicised.

fer0005

Likes Bikes
I just wanna ride something different!!!!

they look good iv heard allot about them so i wanna go. it takes too much effort to build jumps.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well there's your problem then

if you dont want to make the effort to dig, you shouldn't be making an effort to ride.

RedPill

Likes Dirt
Yeah mate you need to put in effort and build your own jumps, u will understand 1 day.........maybe. Im so sick of posser's(sp?) showing up and rolling jumps.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
agreed. I dig my jumps and cant ride them (mates can though) and Im sick of my work being trashed by people who I dont know.

fer0005

Likes Bikes
OMG, i do build jumps!. i just wanna ride xavier, thats what this convo is about. not about building jumps. have you even jumped xavier??

STP112

Likes Dirt
yeah guys we often build our own jumps but sometimes people like to try new things like jumps and we have heard good things about xavier so we want to check em out!

bomber1

Banned
try going to the local skatepark or something where there'll be a lot of riders instead of whinging and moaning like a bitch on the net.
i heard motivations going cheap at k-mart. go get some.

Caine

Likes Dirt
Trust me i no Stp112, and he wouldnt screw up ur jumps and any damage he did he'd fix straight away :rolleyes:

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well when you turn heading into Ballarat (dont take by pass) head right down until after you go over a bridge and then you will see like a school looking building on the left, take that left down that road(russel st). Head up that street like 1 km max until you see a golf coarse which means you are close and at the top of the golf coarse off the side of the road is like Piune tree's on the top of the hill. Drive past it until the trees run out (If you get to a round about "Eureker st" you have gone to far) then turn off onto a dirt road where the jumps are about 30-40 meter down that road and there they are.

Well if you didnt have any idea what i just told you here is and link to "VIC Trails" (wkkie's website) http://www.victrails.netfirms.com/jumps/xaviar.htm and thats brief.

I hope the attachment works, Paint Documanet which show the way. Follow the pink.

or if that doesnt work:http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/aday/xavior_dirt_jumps.bmp

and if that doesnt work well im skrewed.

And after all this i actually had a Ballarat Map sitting in front of me the hole time.

STP112

Likes Dirt
thanks alot aday the map looks very good any easy to use. Thats all you needed to do.
cheers jamie

fer0005

Likes Bikes
thats awesome!!! finally someone is telling us how to get there. they look awesome.

Does anyone have any info on what they're like to jump???

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
fer0005 said:
thats awesome!!! finally someone is telling us how to get there. they look awesome.

Does anyone have any info on what they're like to jump???
Small ones are so easy, they are hard. Large ones are very nice really.