Xbox 360's Unite!

sam705

Likes Dirt
thanks, well your half way there:p
um well it took me about 5 months
Yeah, half way!

I wouldn't mind hitting gold cross but by the time i get there Modern Warfare 2 will have been out for months!

Really looking forward to COD 6!

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
Yeah, half way!

I wouldn't mind hitting gold cross but by the time i get there Modern Warfare 2 will have been out for months!

Really looking forward to COD 6!

yeah i can't wait for COD6, because i hated how they went back to the old wars in COD5, which was stupid considering there were three of them previously COD, COD2 and COD3.

add my gamertag even though i hav the red rings at the moment
:Unk x cezza

I will be back on in like 2 months maybe, because MICROSOFT havent sent me a shipping label YET and the stupid call centes know nothing and dont help!!:mad:

sam705

Likes Dirt
yeah i can't wait for COD6, because i hated how they went back to the old wars in COD5, which was stupid considering there were three of them previously COD, COD2 and COD3.

I will be back on in like 2 months maybe, because MICROSOFT havent sent me a shipping label YET and the stupid call centes know nothing and dont help!!:mad:
I would, but im on PS3 :p

faceplant666

Likes Dirt

Honestly, I work at EB Games and you are best of buying an Arcade pack and putting on your old HDD, Microsoft is rubbish i know people that have had them sent back 4 times and still no luck.

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
Honestly, I work at EB Games and you are best of buying an Arcade pack and putting on your old HDD, Microsoft is rubbish i know people that have had them sent back 4 times and still no luck.
yes i know that but i dont just have $300 to spend when i just paid $400 for a new phone:p an oh well its the first time it has happened to me and it is still under warrenty, i guess theirs more time for riding now.

pylet_thekid

Likes Dirt
WTF would you do that for?

:(

And for the record, the next COD doesn't come out til October, yes thats right 7 months time. I'd be going back to COD4 for now if I was you.
Ahh, i got CoD 4 pre-owned, campaign didnt work. I couldn't get it anywhere else so i bought CoD5.

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
So everyone here reckons cod 4 is better than WaW? I downloaded the WaW demo and it didn't exactly want me to buy the game, 4 seemed alot better. Can't wait for modern warfare 2.. :)

Also, who has played grid and pure? are they worth buying?

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
So everyone here reckons cod 4 is better than WaW? I downloaded the WaW demo and it didn't exactly want me to buy the game, 4 seemed alot better. Can't wait for modern warfare 2.. :)

Also, who has played grid and pure? are they worth buying?
Grid is a fair good game but it got very hard quickly, but if your a good racer its great fun. i've played the demo of pure and thats pretty good aswell.

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
Grid is a fair good game but it got very hard quickly, but if your a good racer its great fun. i've played the demo of pure and thats pretty good aswell.
Downloaded grid, and in the process of pure. I enjoyed grid and could come first in the higher difficulties, I'll most likely get it soon along with gears 2. Just finished gears 1 and loved it :)

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Downloaded grid, and in the process of pure. I enjoyed grid and could come first in the higher difficulties, I'll most likely get it soon along with gears 2. Just finished gears 1 and loved it :)
When you play Gears 1, your like homagawd this is amazing.

Then you play Gears 2, and your like wow Gears 1 sucks. Yeah, Gears 2 is that good. So much fun on Co-Op to.

10SuthAH

Likes Bikes
gamertag: Nexus Storm
I really enjoyed gears 1 and played it to death, i recently bought gears of war 2 and found , 1:finished it really quickly (because already competent at the game) 2: got bored of it really quickly because its basically more of the same.
Anyway if any one plays mx vs atv untamed send me a message and have a game because i can never seem to find anyone to play against.