Xbox One

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone else feeling a bit let down? Fees to play 2nd hand games really sucks balls, along with no reverse compatibility (although that's more for people like me who only came to gaming in the last 12 months, so have 8 years of 360 games to get through)

No actual game play at the reveal either, and no specifics about the hardware. Here's hoping for a much more detailed breakdown at E3.

On the plus side, the media capabilities look good, but only if most of the apps are supported in Australia. Netflix anyone?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I think it and the PS4 will impress when released but get better as they age. I'm baffled as to why the called it "one". I get the idea of it being your one entertainment machine but surely a better name would have suited? I liked the name Infiniti.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
No backwards comparability is a bit of a balls up when you don't have many titles at launch.... But most will already have the previous gen console. I rarely played any original Xbox games on my 360 except for amped snowboarding.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Camera thats always on, mic thats always on, always connected to the internet. Big Brother's going to be in your living room ;)

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
pfffft, so. Fark spending thousands upgrading your computer every year just to be able to play the latest games.
My system is four years old.

Can still play bf3 fine.

I don't care about graphics as I am an FPS addict.

I play on low res everything low so I can get max FPS FOV set to like 112.