VIC XL Felt Virtue 1 2010 - Brand New Frame / Shock - SOLD

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Item: XL Felt Virtue 1 2010 21.5" (Brand New Frame / Shock)

Item Condition: Frame/shock is brand new, as I used just for the parts on another bike for a short period. Parts are running as near new.
Reason for selling: Sponsored by another brand.
Price and price conditions: $1850. Postage Australia wide from $100. Bike retailed at close to $5k when new.

Extra Info: I was a really big fan of the Felt Virtue when I was riding it. I loved the geometry which suits both racing and trail riding due to the relatively steep head angle. The 'equalink' linkage allows the bike to pedal quite efficiently. Full XT: works super well, never had an issue. Fox forks and shock... fantastic. Nice and light for a 5" travel ride. I've had previous models built at sub-11kg. Can come with a custom tuned used RP23 shock which is valved to pedal more efficiently in the propedal position. (with the expense of small bump sensitivity).

Geo, Detailed Specs and Stock Images: http://2010.feltracing.com/USA/2010-Product-Catalog/MOUNTAIN/VIRTUE-Series/VIRTUE-1.aspx

Frame: Felt Equilink XC-trail full suspension; 7005 double-butted aluminum with hydroform top tube & carbon fiber rear triangle; 130mm travel with Fox Float RP23
Fork: FOX 32 RL 120mm Lever actuated lockout, Rebound adjust and Post style disc brake mounting; 3.3lbs
Drivetrain: Shimano Deore XT crankset; front/rear derailleurs and shifters
Components: Felt RXC stem; Felt 680mm RXC riser bar; Felt RXC seatpost and saddle; Felt custom cableset and dual density grips; Shimano Deore XT brakes 180mm front/160mm rear rotors
Wheelset: Shimano Deore XT WH-M775
Changes from Stock Build: Funn Full-on Handlebars, ODI Yeti grips, Geax Saguaro tyres, Elite bidon cage.
Not Included: Pedals
Weight: 11.56kg (Medium)

Contact: Alex 0401 628 865 or email alex.denham @ hotmail.com

Last edited: