Xt 4 pot brake 99 cents $$$SOLD$$$

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey all,

Item: Xt 4 pot brake
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: Surplus to need
Price and price conditions:SOLD
Extra Info: Pm me if you don't use flebay and want to buy.
Pictures: See below

All you need to know really.

Last edited:

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
$0.99 I'll take them, send me your details....oh wait, no your just an imbecile who advertises a starting auction price as a selling price.

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
$0.99 I'll take them, send me your details....oh wait, no your just an imbecile who advertises a starting auction price as a selling price.
there is nothing wrong with this. he is stateing that there is a chance that you could get these brakes for 99 cents on an auction. (if no one bids for them and there isnt a reserve)
dilzy every post of yours i have seen have been negative or not helpful toward the seller.

good luck with the sale mate! would love to have a set of 4pots!

edit***
and for the price that they sold for anyone who is complaining about that is an idiot.

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there is nothing wrong with this. he is stateing that there is a chance that you could get these brakes for 99 cents on an auction. (if no one bids for them and there isnt a reserve)
dilzy every post of yours i have seen have been negative or not helpful toward the seller.

good luck with the sale mate! would love to have a set of 4pots!

edit***
and for the price that they sold for anyone who is complaining about that is an idiot.

My comments are negative when people put stupid things in their for sale thread. It says 99c, not "auction starting price of 99c".