XTReme Dream Banshee Scythe

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
I finally put my XTR cranks on the Scythe, completing the XTR groupset. It's now a rockin 36lb or a touch over 16kg. Just need to get the shock Push'd and she's a dream bike, at least for what I want :D
Photo0054.jpg

Photo0057.jpg

Photo0058.jpg

Photo0061.jpg

andrew_o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
IT'S A DREAM BIKE ALREADY!!!:eek: I seriously have a thing for those Scythes! Very nice build, even nicer weight to:)

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I love this bike.

Love the Banshee's and this is the reason why. Such clean and simple bikes, yet look amazing and would perform amazingly.

I hope all your XTR kit holds up would be a horrible shame to see it broken. Enjoy whistler on her, I bet she will like it. ;)

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
...I hope all your XTR kit holds up would be a horrible shame to see it broken...
I was a bit worried too, but I've had the kit for a year now on different frames. I gave it all a beating on my DHR without any problems. It all still feels just like new, even after bending the shifters on a big stack and hammering the crap out of it in general.
Very nice bike, May i ask what the XTR brakes are like, Are they a little underwhelming for FR?
I really recommend the XTR brakes for DH and FR, they are unstoppable....um, I mean stoppable I guess.... Really I have nothing but praise for these brakes, just so damn good, all the time!

robwa

Likes Dirt
Post up your opinion when u get the shock tuned by PUSH. I read an article in one of the current Aussie mtb mags and they got a really good review.

Cooch

Likes Dirt
Holy Hell :eek: That is incredible!! Well done man!!

Hey, why don't you get a DHX 5 Air, that would take the weight down to the mid 15's...