XX1 & X01 retail groupset prices

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just wondering what the retail prices on the following groupsets are

Having trouble with just the groupset, working out costing for a new build

Got these prices:

XX1 with X0 trail brakes: $2300 rrp
X01 with X0 trail brakes: $2000 rrp

Just wondering what the rrp groupset (trigger shifter) prices are without the X0 trail brakes?

SaabG

Likes Dirt
If you're going to go 11 speed you must order from crc or eBay. I haven't found anyone in aus who can come close to their prices.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you're going to go 11 speed you must order from crc or eBay. I haven't found anyone in aus who can come close to their prices.
just doing a budget at the moment for Australian retail prices

I want to buy it in OZ, I know I can (and where) to get it cheaper overseas (cheaper than CRC and ebay), will be an insurance replacement so overseas probably not a goer

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
You are going to have to get in touch with Monza Imports...who will probably direct you to your LBS but you can always try and be nice

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
consider buying a Wolftooth chain ring for your existing cranks.

I ran one in Europe this year with XX1. Only dropped chain once in extreme mud in the French alps.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
consider buying a Wolftooth chain ring for your existing cranks.

I ran one in Europe this year with XX1. Only dropped chain once in extreme mud in the French alps.
cheers

planning on a complete new bike build:

niner Jet9 RDO
XX1
XO trail brakes
Kettle carbon rotors
Stans Arch wheels
Ritchey carbon bars and alloy stem
Tundra 2 carbon railed seat
reverb
SID XX WC forks

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you're going to spend that much on a drive train, why not a Nicolai or something with a Pinion GB, or is it for a full lycra only xc race mobile?

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just doing a budget at the moment for Australian retail prices

I want to buy it in OZ, I know I can (and where) to get it cheaper overseas (cheaper than CRC and ebay), will be an insurance replacement so overseas probably not a goer
I did a deal once with insurance company when I had frame/fork cranks stolen. Bike shop replacement quote was over $3000 and money would go to bike shop. I told them I could get stuff much cheaper online and settled for a lesser amount in my pocket.

Zam

Likes Dirt
I did a deal once with insurance company when I had frame/fork cranks stolen. Bike shop replacement quote was over $3000 and money would go to bike shop. I told them I could get stuff much cheaper online and settled for a lesser amount in my pocket.
If insurance is paying for it why wouldnt you support local business? i would be or included to speak with a LBS and cut a deal with them to give you a good price so you might actually be getting a little more out of the money which the insurance company gives the LBS.

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If insurance is paying for it why wouldnt you support local business? i would be or included to speak with a LBS and cut a deal with them to give you a good price so you might actually be getting a little more out of the money which the insurance company gives the LBS.
In my case frame was over $2000 and I could buy the same from CRC for $420...

The complete bike that was stolen at the same time was indeed built up by a shop, it was a pretty big cheque they got.....

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cheers

planning on a complete new bike build:

niner Jet9 RDO
XX1
XO trail brakes
Kettle carbon rotors
Stans Arch wheels
Ritchey carbon bars and alloy stem
Tundra 2 carbon railed seat
reverb
SID XX WC forks
Keep us updated on how the 100mm fork goes on the RDO. Sure you don't want 120?

Not keen on the M987 XTR brakes?

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You can't, you have to go just the XX to get 120mm in 29er. Anyway, I just want to see how happy you are with a 100 on the RDO when you get it.

mint355

Likes Dirt
Just wondering what the retail prices on the following groupsets are

Having trouble with just the groupset, working out costing for a new build

Got these prices:

XX1 with X0 trail brakes: $2300 rrp
X01 with X0 trail brakes: $2000 rrp

Just wondering what the rrp groupset (trigger shifter) prices are without the X0 trail brakes?
Hey mate I got a xx1 drivetrain so cranks,race gxp bb,32t chainring,chain,cassette,derailleur trigger shifter and stans xd freehub for $1420 delivered from fortheriders.com