yacandandah vic series round 2

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no worries todd and brent wish they were better though.:p
meh it was average got a time of 4:26 ohwell

oh and its sunday only. after my qualifying run (u19's) so they are mostly of 15's, expert, sport, hardtail

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
Yeah you got a nice one of me, thanks dude. Haha if thats what you do with a phone I would love to see what you would do with a dslr.

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha jake that was hilarious! but i must admit a very good save!

haha i dont have the time or money to get a slr. id much rather be the rider than the photographer:)

but after my qualifying round ill be sure to get out there and take some more photos of every round. sport expert ect...

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha, this made me laugh
haha jake that was hilarious! but i must admit a very good save!

haha i dont have the time or money to get a slr. id much rather be the rider than the photographer:)

but after my qualifying round ill be sure to get out there and take some more photos of every round. sport expert ect...

Haha, yeah, I was used to having more of a burm there. :rolleyes:
My dad got it on film, the guy in the white top with the black sunnys, it's funny as, you can see this kid dive out of the way as I nearly run him over, Haha.
Too bad all that bunting got cough up in my cassette, I was chainless to the bottom, had enough speed to get there pumping and even do the last jumps, so it wasn't to bad. But I did still loose a heap of time.

Thanks for the photo again mate.
Would be sweet if you take some more photos too.

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Haha, yeah, I was used to having more of a burm there. :rolleyes:
My dad got it on film, the guy in the white top with the black sunnys, it's funny as, you can see this kid dive out of the way as I nearly run him over, Haha.
Too bad all that bunting got cough up in my cassette, I was chainless to the bottom, had enough speed to get there pumping and even do the last jumps, so it wasn't to bad. But I did still loose a heap of time.

Thanks for the photo again mate.
Would be sweet if you take some more photos too.
haha classic ill have to see that footage!
alright just for you ill take a proper camera to beauty and snap you:)

Ozza

Eats Squid
Haha, was that you! That was so funny! You can hear you say it so clearly.[/QUOTE]

haha, Yeah you can see me in the photo above of you in the white unit singlet and cap.

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
Haha, was that you! That was so funny! You can hear you say it so clearly.
haha, Yeah you can see me in the photo above of you in the white unit singlet and cap.[/QUOTE]

I guess you were one of the guys who was yelling at me when i stacked at that rock garden......first sport rider down, in all grey gear on an atomik.:p