Yarra Downhill Fun bits?

screw loose

Likes Dirt
I was just wondering if there was any fun stuff to ride off yarra boulevard near the trails for the downhill bike?
If you have any info you'd like to share with me please PM me, and I'd be in your debt. I just wanna have a little fun when there's no one else to ride with.

Thanks!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I was just wondering if there was any fun stuff to ride off yarra boulevard near the trails for the downhill bike?
If you have any info you'd like to share with me please PM me, and I'd be in your debt. I just wanna have a little fun when there's no one else to ride with.

Thanks!
All the stuff that was there has been fenced off and re-vegitated.

Kinzee

Squid
I ride around there quite alot and ive found some short little downhill practice runs, nothing special but fun for a short burst.

Staunch

Eats Squid
Since that's my local I can tell you straight up there is nothing anymore.
If someone wants to prove me wrong I'd be amazed and stoked, but I've explored a fair bit and can't find anything that's still in ridable condition.
Yeah there's still XC, but nothing good apart from that. That I'm going to mention

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah not much DH around YTs - area got a bit hacked and they put up fences, get yourself a XC bike you will have more options.