Yarra Trails Lost & Found

So I end up finding a swag of rider gear on the Yarra Trails year round & sometimes I'm even able to reunite them with their owners (even an engagement ring). Given the other YT thread is pretty extensive, despite listing found items in it semi-often they are easily lost in the thread given the post frequency. Thought I'd start a quick go-to thread for people who find or lose items out on the trail.

Best to use a similar template to the for sale section & include images (where warranted or you're able).

Do not post your phone numbers etc & keep all detailed correspondence to PMs please. If you reunite an item please update the thread accordingly.

First cab off the rank.

FOUND
Item: MRP 2X lower guide
Where: Found along the ST between the bat colony & the Pipebridge (just as you pass under the Eastern).
When: Sunday 6th of Sept 1:30pm
Additional Info:
I was riding back under the Eastern toward the Pipebridge when I spied the faceplate for the lower guide laying on the trail. Stopped & did a scour of a 20m section of it & eventually also found the two jockey wheels & a washer. Going by the order I found them in the rider was probably traveling from the Pipebridge towards the bat colony.
Picture: Below
photo(12).jpg

FOUND Knog Nerd 9 computer

FOUND
Item: Knog Nerd 9 computer
Where: Found along the upper ST running from just above the Pipebridge up onto the Boulie.
When: Thursday 10th Sept
Additional Info:
Knog being Knog, the Nerd 9 computer I found has a distinctively coloured case. PM me with the colour & I'll arrange for it to be returned to you.

keep going you'll have enough to open a bike shop soon.
Don't laugh- my partner gives me a good ribbing that I've enough found lights, mounts, multitools, trail pumps etc that I'll never need to buy any more. Not necessarily untrue either- in terms of the decent stuff I've found & still got, I've got 8prs of lights, 4 pumps, 6 multis, 3prs of riding glasses, 4 bike computers, 1 Swiss army knife, 1 leatherman, 5 bib bags, a dozen drink bottles & a rape whistle (which I sincerely hope wasn't lost at a bad time).

FOUND Knog Skink front light

FOUND
Item: Knog Skink Front Light (4LED job)
Where: Found on the ST running along the bank of the Eastern Fwy, between the Chandler & Willsmere Park/Willow Grove
When: Friday 19th Sept
Additional Info:
As per the previous Knog listing, PM me with the correct colour & I'll arrange for it to be returned to you as well. There's also a distinct issue with its function that may help narrow down who owns it. Given it was smack-bang in the middle of the trail I'll hazzard a guess that it's been dropped within the last 24-48hrs.

Last edited: