Yass DH now with pictures

???

Squid
Just wanted to tell you that there is a DH track in Yass(not exactly legal but no one really minds). It not that hardcore or even very long but if you are bored one week end you should think of coming out. Contact me if you want any more information about it.

Last edited:

abe141

Squid
Just wanted to tell you that there is a DH track in Yass(not exactly legal but no one really minds). It not that hardcore or even very long but if you are bored one week end you should think of coming out. Contact me if you want any more information about it.
hey mate yeah i would love to know where it is. is it any good? or is it just a little single track through trees is there any like drops or rock sections

thanks abe

???

Squid
Hey. The track is pretty much right in the middle of Yass. It is pretty fun but im not sure if i just think that because i built it. There are a couple of small jumps and a sort of rock section(its not like your typical rock garden more just like slabs of rock) however i build every second weekend so it is always evolving.

rell6103

Likes Dirt
You're joking me!!! I thought i was the only person anywhere near yass that rode dh (apart from canberra). I'll have to check it out next time i visit the folks. Can you get some pics?

???

Squid
I'm pretty sure that I am the only downhiller that lives in Yass so I can understand how you would think that. I will try and get some pictures soon.

jbrandy

Likes Bikes
thats sweet man can u pm the detail to couse i am a regular to yass and when we goto wee jasper we will usually pop in, oh and were you at the bullriding thing 2 weeks ago??