FOUND Yay, got my DirtyGirl back

My Name is Nick

Likes Bikes
Well folks its been a long hard summer,
After finding out my old man had cancer my girlfriend decided she'd cheer me up by cutting my hair, (i have a Dunny brush for hair), needless to say after the trim i was feeling much better and in higher spirits until i arrived home to find some (C*#T!) had broken into my lounge and stolen my bike! Now this wasn't just my bike, this was the first thing id brought since id separated from my partner of 14 years, she was my lover, my cathartic escape, my therapist and a hell of a lot of things in-between! so i put the word out on the web to see if anyone had seen or heard of her. Needless to say she was gone!

UNTIL
Last Monday i got a call from the local Police department,

P- Hello, is this Nick Nelson?
N- Yes, (oh shit whats happened, house burnt down, daughter punched kid out, another bike stolen!!!!)
P- we have found your bike
N- NO WAY!!
P- yes
N- flamin hell
P- we couldn't get to it sooner and unfortunately its in worse condition for wear, the perp has known we were on to him and poured paint stripper all over the frame! but we've gotten most of the bike.
N- far out! thats wicked!
P- sorry we couldn't get to it sooner.
N- Mate you guys do a great job!!

In conclusion
"every cloud has a silver lining"

Nix

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Needed a new paint job anyway....

What's the bike? How were the components?

Ideate

Did insurance replace it also? So you still have something to ride? Because that looks like a good old mess.