Yes, I know it's cliche'd, but which stem?

JasO

Likes Dirt
and yet you reccomend a part that you yourself labelled as a "bastard"? :S
yeah i still recommend it. i'd think you'd get the same with any other stem. bolts coming loose are part of life. if you're really worried about it just get some loc-tight. will solve the problem.

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my 2nd hand fly potencia never slips...

do you tighten it in a cross-pattern? top left, bottom right, top right, bottom left?

del

Likes Dirt
Keep in mind the mutiny lifted will feel a lot different as it is 'lifted' where as traditional front loads tend to drop a bit compared to toploads and such specific stems. ALso I think it has a reasonably different reach?? not 100% on that one though. Of those 3 I would get the shadow attack. Pricewise as well as never hearing all that much bad about them. I have seen a few colonys slip, and know of a few people that are selling them cause they are unhappy with how they perform. Some things to keep in mind I guess!

bmxer

Likes Dirt
shadow attack deffinetly one of the best stems around. verry light at 9 ounces and it dosn't look horrible like an elementary.They look cool and are pretty cheap.I have one on my bike but I am selling it and I am deffinetly getting another for my new bike

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah, i know the mutiny will feel different, at the moment im undecided whether i want a topload, a traditional frontload or the mutiny, i'd like a bit more rise but i doubt i need it...

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Colony parts are made in taiwan anyway.....

Not that i dont like Colony, they are awesome, their stem just isnt that great. Stick with the profile.