yeti 303 rdh

koper72

Likes Bikes
hello guys.
i've wanted a yeti 303rdh from the day they came out. i am just wondering what there like?? i am on a tomac primer at the moment and i was just wondering if it was worth the upgrade??
cheers

mr.dh.guy

Ignore my useless dribble
i was gonna buy a yeti but a quick call to one of there old dealers convinced me it was a realy bad idea my mate didnt listen now its a $4000 wall ornament im not saying there bad just realy tempramental there awsome wen they work? or if they work :)
i personaly would stick with the tomac;)

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was gonna buy a yeti but a quick call to one of there old dealers convinced me it was a realy bad idea my mate didnt listen now its a $4000 wall ornament im not saying there bad just realy tempramental there awsome wen they work? or if they work :)
i personaly would stick with the tomac;)
Any more details about this? :confused::confused::confused:

Reckless

Likes Bikes
hello guys.
i've wanted a yeti 303rdh from the day they came out. i am just wondering what there like?? i am on a tomac primer at the moment and i was just wondering if it was worth the upgrade??
cheers
hey buddy,
ive got a 2010 303 rdh with 2011 fox40's, i ride in elite and give this bike an absolute thrashing and am yet to be dissapointed with any aspect of this bike. my mate has a santa cruz v10 and even he said its a great bike to ride.

everyone that ive spoken to that has actually owned a yeti have had pretty good things to say about them, rarely do i ever hear negitive feedback from previouse owners of this bike, not saying there not out there but thats what ive heard

hope this helps.

Kinyrider

Likes Bikes
303 rdh

Mate i owne a 2009 model, and have come off a vp-free and have to say am not dissatisfied with my choice. it also depends on the style of rider you are too. they are super stiff and can take a real pounding. as for not working properly that guy has no idea .... mine hasnt missed a beat... Great bike.