DH Yeti 303 RDH

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey all,
This is my new ride. I like to call it the "SICK FUKN RAT" (Quoted from Jaydos Youtube Vids). Decided it was time to move on from the old Glory. TBSM had these going for cheap, So I snapped it up!

Frame - 2009 Yeti 303 RDH
Rear shock - Fox DHX 5
Front shock/fork - 2010 BoXXer Race
Handlebars - Truvativ Boo Bars
Stem - Truvativ Direct Mount
Headset - Dartmoor
Grips - LizardSkin Logo Lockon
Saddle - Velo
Seatpost - BBB Skyscraper
Brakes - 2011 Avid Cose
Cranks - Raceface Diablos
Chainguide - E13 LG1+
Chain - Shimano Deore
Pedals - Shimano DX
Rear derailleur - Sram X.9
Rear shifter - Sram X.9
Cassette - Sram
Front hub - Generic
Rear hub - Quando
Front rim - Mavic 729
Rear rim - Alex Supra BH
Tyres - Maxxis Minion F
Total weight - Just under 19

Headset, Wheels and Cranks are to be changed in the near future. Really happy with how it rides atm though. I read great reviews on the ride quality on the frame, although the maintenance is going to be a bitch. Ordered 1kg of Lithium grease through work so I think ill be sweet for a while.

Forks have just been rebuilt with new grease and oil so they feel amazing. The brakes are only a few rides old, But my god are they powerful once they warm up. The also downside is they do take a while to warm up, but thats just the stock metalic pads I am running, Some semi metalics are on the waiting list aswell.

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Slick bike man , did you buy the small or large . Its good to see boxxers on the yeti instead of the usual 40`s .

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Slick bike man , did you buy the small or large . Its good to see boxxers on the yeti instead of the usual 40`s .
Neither, I bought the Medium :p
I think Boxxers seems to win here in Australia with such good customer service from Monza.

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great bikes these! a few parts changed will see the weight drop, I think mine is around 17.6kg

jamie

Likes Dirt
nice ride you should get a few weeks out of the 1kg of grease, you only use about 0.8ml of grease per lube

Sputnick

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great bikes these! a few parts changed will see the weight drop, I think mine is around 17.6kg
Yeah im keen to get the weight down, I know these cranks weight a tonne along with the wheels. Once they go I hope to see it around 18. :)

Thanks for the comments guys!