Yeti 303R + Action UPDATE Yo 1/6/2010

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im not really all that impressed angus, after how much you jazzed it up to be ;)

nup sick bike man and hopefully you ride sick cos of it.
looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at KOB.
jack

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shit bike... :rolleyes:
Nice ride Angus. Better then your averages set of Nacho's !
yes Calo, my bike is better than your nacho's, and i don't think i had to wait as long to get my bike as it did to get your nacho's!! ;)

not such a fan of the red, but never the less a realy sweet bike.
it looks alot better in real life, trust me ;).

Now this time, do NOT do 30ft gaps without enough speed. Please :p
Can I have a ride at KOB?
... :D
and i'm not going to race all if any (probally one) KOB. they're all at Black hill now, and those tracks are just redicoulusly short (rode them on friday). Would deffiantly prefer Nerina. Anyway, i'm sure you'll get a quick ride sometime ;)

Fucking lordy James Kelly is pinned!
sick bike bro.
yeah James is rediculosly (sp) fast and pinned, his style is sick to. and he is such a midget aswell :p.

Sick bike angus! And OMG Jimmy is a f**king pinner!

James
cheers Murph, what's this i hear about you going to Whistler???

After years of testing in the lab, Angus has finaly discovered the red infact does go faster than yellow. ;)

Very nice Angus, I've gotta get some better pics for you.
*cough*, i going to steal your bike, not take photo's.
haha thanks daniel, yeah we'll get some sick shots sometime.

Wow Angus, Big step from the Norco! Looks awesome!
Get some other shots for us:cool:
thanks man, yeah i'll get some new pics eventually.

im not really all that impressed angus, after how much you jazzed it up to be ;)

nup sick bike man and hopefully you ride sick cos of it.
looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at KOB.
jack
is that so jack? ;).

don't think i'm going to go to the first KOB, tracks didn't impress me that much. Would prefer to go somewhere else, with shuttles...

mtb_4_life

Likes Bikes
Yeah Angus,
Nice ride when you coming back down to Hobart to ride? be sick to see it in the flesh. The colours looks sick.

Aaron.

Viv92

Eats Squid
Has anyone tried the 303 and the 303R? Does the R have the same 'Holy Shit' pedalling and braking? Only reply if you have ridden both.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah Angus,
Nice ride when you coming back down to Hobart to ride? be sick to see it in the flesh. The colours looks sick.

Aaron.
Thanks Aaron, don't know when i'm coming back down. i really want to, but it's up to the folks. will atleast come back down over new years again, but hopefully before aswell.

yeh amburgers!
the best looking bike! and it feels so good to ride. Especially with those 800 bars
gotta love the 800 bars don't you alex ;)

i'll trust you, its hard to make em look bad.
very hard indeed

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was so sick riding it today angus
we should of got some more pics of you.

this bike rides sooo smooth.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've just disocovered.

http://tbsm.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=611

Those rims, are a whole six dollars more than my entire bicycle. That is the sweetest rig I've ever seen. Plus its the first time I've ever seen a red Boxxer look nice on a bike. Truly awesome.
haha f#ck spending that much on a set of wheels, i got them for about half that price ;).

here are some more pictures, both takin by my sister, one is of me just returning from a run. and the other is of me sitting on my bike after a run, where i slid out on a mossy lump on a fire road... and landed on the only rock in the whole thing, yay.

there's jack next/behind me in the photo, hi Jack :)

Last edited: