Yeti 575 carbon rear - due april 06

kevpun

Likes Bikes
Here I was thinking what a kool upgrade that would be for the 575 and I find it's 5~6 months away.

Its been weeks since I've changed something on the bike ... BADKEV says the IBIS looks nice :)

Drew.

Eats Squid
kevpun said:
Here I was thinking what a kool upgrade that would be for the 575 and I find it's 5~6 months away.

Its been weeks since I've changed something on the bike ... BADKEV says the IBIS looks nice :)

Must be Cool if its has a "K" in the front of it.

Can you provide us with any Pictures/Sources of this information?

And i don't quite get the last thing in your post? I don't really want to know if its been weeks since you've changes something? I am really confused with your post dude.

kevpun

Likes Bikes
Ruckus_Lord said:
Must be Cool if its has a "K" in the front of it.

Can you provide us with any Pictures/Sources of this information?

And i don't quite get the last thing in your post? I don't really want to know if its been weeks since you've changes something? I am really confused with your post dude.
Simple - the US Yeti website has 06 575 details - only changes are the option of a carbon frame and the option of a ti bolt kit for the frame.

I contacted the Oz distributor and they advised me of likely availability dates but no RRP yet available.

Pictures http://www.yeticycles.com

The rest of my comments? Maybe I enjoy upgrading bikes, or maybe I just like to add strange sentences to posts. If you don't want or need to know it - your problem, to others it could provide deep and meaningful context to the reasoning for my enquiries.

Kool with a "K"?

Best letter in the alphabet!

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my version of Kool is having mismatched wheels with weird color combos.

maybe my kool is more Ghetto KOOL

Drew.

Eats Squid
kevpun said:
Simple - the US Yeti website has 06 575 details - only changes are the option of a carbon frame and the option of a ti bolt kit for the frame.

I contacted the Oz distributor and they advised me of likely availability dates but no RRP yet available.

Pictures http://www.yeticycles.com

The rest of my comments? Maybe I enjoy upgrading bikes, or maybe I just like to add strange sentences to posts. If you don't want or need to know it - your problem, to others it could provide deep and meaningful context to the reasoning for my enquiries.

Kool with a "K"?

Best letter in the alphabet!
Thank You.

And for the rest of the comments, i understand what you mean now, but why in this thread? It kinda' had a sudden topic change or am i missing out on something here?

Carbon saves a fair bit of weight...Good ol' carbon.

www.yeticycles.com said:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
5.75 lbs Carbon
6.20 lbs Aluminum
[/FONT]
Again, cheers for telling me where i can find this new carbon delight.

And as if K is the coolest letter, its like the hucker of the alphabet. (Because Kona starts with K).

(Heres a picture of the bike for those who don't want to visit the website:

Last edited:

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Ah Yeti. :eek: damn them

The 575 isn't a very stiff bike, carbon might be a baaaaaad choice.

McBain

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Daver said:
The 575 isn't a very stiff bike
Yeah, but not everyone is built like us, Mr Daver.

I mean, not everyone has our huge, frame flexing, leg power. ;)

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
McBain said:
Yeah, but not everyone is built like us, Mr Daver.

I mean, not everyone has our huge, frame flexing, leg power. ;)
Ah yes. Leg power. And whipperman chain destruction power. Oh well, i guess for all those leg shaving lycra bandits the 575 would be plenty stiff.

orchie

Likes Dirt
Ruckus_Lord said:
And for the rest of the comments, i understand what you mean now, but why in this thread? It kinda' had a sudden topic change or am i missing out on something here?
Um... maybe cause the new IBIS is full carbon? Just a guess.

Grant