Yeti 575

taibo

Eats Squid
being doing some reading on the internet and in magazines on the yeti 575.
Still deciding between the 575 or the Blur LT. And the financial advisor has given me the go-ahead (been told that this will be my last and final bike!) :D Time to test ride!:)
Does anyone know where I can test ride the 575 in Sydney?

Refreshinglygood

Likes Bikes and Dirt
last and final bike??

yeah I agreed to that to when I got my blur.

Shame I broke it!!! (well thats what I told the minister for finance)

taibo

Eats Squid
last and final bike??

yeah I agreed to that to when I got my blur.

Shame I broke it!!! (well thats what I told the minister for finance)
ive got 3 bikes plus a motorbike. here exact words "you have one arse, and four saddles. How does that work?" i had nothing to say :D
but i am slowly getting here into MTB-ing. Got here a Specialized Enduro last week and took her straight to Sparrow Hill and Majura last weekend. It looks promising for me! :)

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Blackmans in penrith can sort you out if you are down from newcastle,they have a matte black 08 one in stock now!

scj

Likes Dirt
Another option

It's possible you don't want to hear about other options, but just in case...
Maybe have a look at an Ibis Mojo too...

Refreshinglygood

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ive got 3 bikes plus a motorbike. here exact words "you have one arse, and four saddles. How does that work?" i had nothing to say :D
but i am slowly getting here into MTB-ing. Got here a Specialized Enduro last week and took her straight to Sparrow Hill and Majura last weekend. It looks promising for me! :)

You got kids??

If your not married, and don't have kids, why is she telling what you can or can't do with your money??

taibo

Eats Squid
i am married, but thats not the problem.
The problem is i dont ride enough :)
ive got a 1098S that i got last Nov and its only got 1500km's on it!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You made me cry. I hope you're happy now.

Refreshinglygood

Likes Bikes and Dirt
then the problem is clear.

You simply need to ride more. If you ride more, you can have more bikes!!!!!!

Can't spend all that money and not ride.

Must be a responsible consumer!!!

monc

Likes Dirt
I'm currently going through the same dilemma over my next bike (pending financial manager approval). I've borrowed a friends Yeti a couple of times and really like it, but I find it doesn't climb the steeper stuff quite as well as some other XC/Enduro bikes (but gee it goes down nicely!).

I haven't been able to get hold of a Blur LT to try, so I'd be very interested to see how you think the two bikes compare.

Good luck with your comparisons.

monc

Likes Dirt
I'm currently going through the same dilemma over my next bike (pending financial manager approval). I've borrowed a friends Yeti a couple of times and really like it, but I find it doesn't climb the steeper stuff quite as well as some other XC/Enduro bikes (but gee it goes down nicely!).

I haven't been able to get hold of a Blur LT to try, so I'd be very interested to see how you think the two bikes compare.

Good luck with your comparisons.

taibo

Eats Squid
then the problem is clear.

You simply need to ride more. If you ride more, you can have more bikes!!!!!!

Can't spend all that money and not ride.

Must be a responsible consumer!!!
hehehe!
i try! i swear i do! but the weather the past few weeks has been absolutely shocking!