Yeti AS-X

FatYZ0

Likes Dirt
Hey guys we have just built this Bike up and we am absolutly rapt at how it has turned out.
We were even more extatic when we put it on the scales to find out that it weighs in at 16.5KG. :eek: :rolleyes:
Another fine example of the bikes that we are turning out down at Workshop

Frame: Yeti AS-X
Colour: White and Raw
Fork: FOX 36 Van R
Rear Shock: FOX DHX-5
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-9 med cage
Shifters: SRAM X-9 trigger shift 9 speed
Crankset: Shimano Saint w/ 36T Chainring
Chain Guide: MRP System 1
Brakes: Avid CODE
Wheels: Mavic Deemax
Pedals: Funn Soljam Sealed
H.bar/Stem: Funn Limited Bar / Funn Stem
Seat Post: SDG I-Beam
Saddle: SDG I-Fly
Grips: ODI Ruffian MX

Hope you guys like it and i will let you know how it rides soon as we are going out as soon as we get a good weekend.

Attachments

Last edited:

Giantrider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That thing is SO HOT!!!!! Love the look of it.. THe colours are so beautiful, probably the best yeti i have ever seen in my life, NO JOKE EITHER!!!! The spec list is so sick, i just cant get over the look of it :eek:.. i think my jaw will remain open for a while!!!!!!!

mtbforever

Likes Dirt
I can safely say myself it was pretty awesome hearing the specs with this baby, and even having the pleasure of being the 3rd person to see the frame as it arrived....it just made everything worth while haha :p

Turned out very well and im sure he will ride it with all respect.

Adam.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is one very nice looking, and tricked out ride. Loving the yellow rims and hubs, and the orange bars just give it that zing. Bet the forks ride great too.

Have fun mate. :D

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Phwoar! There is something incredibly sexy about Yeti bikes, and that ones a ripper!

rd3

Likes Bikes
Nice parts selection. Looks like a fun bike for sure. Have you considered a DHX Air for it to save even more weight?

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Nice James, It was good seeing the bike take shape. Its a fair weight too. As Jame said, its another great bike from Workshop:D

Cheers,

Last edited: