VIC Yeti ASR-SL with brand new Fox$$$SOLD$$$

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey all,

Item: Yeti asr-sl
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: No use, fund my next car.
Price and price conditions: $$$SOLD$$$
Extra Info: Below
Pictures: Tomorrow.

Alot of the parts spec was off a late model scott scale 20.

-2007 Large Yeti asr-sl frame in Team colours, Carbon rear end, bought as the last new stock from Yeti Australia at end of last year. Ridden 5 times? Don't think it even has any marks on it, bar some dust.
-Fox rp23 rear shock
-2009 Fox f100 rlc forks. Brand Freakin' new! Haven't even cut the steerer/installed a star nut. These cost $1599 new:(.
-Dt swiss xr 4.1 wheelset. OEM on scott scale 20. Centrelock with bladed spokes. Some marks but still true.
-Chris King headset, was new with frame, black i think (could be silver)
-Shimano XTR Cranks 175mm, again off a scott. Rings in good nick, b/b is still smooth, some arm/shoe rub.
-Shimano XTR Brakes with Brand New xt rotors, 7in front due to the brbake/fork integration. Includes the use of a $100 hope adaptor (Talk about pricey!) 6in xt rotor on rear, simply so it matched.
-Shimano XTR Shifters, current.
-Shimano XTR Rear Derailleur Long size cage
-Shimano XT Front Derailleur high clamp, older model, does the job, shimano were out of stock when i went to get an xtr.
-Shimano XTR Cassette 11-34, good condition. Used but still has life yet.
-BBB 90mm stem, Lets the bike down, haven't changed it as i wasn't sure what length to get with new forks/longer steerer.
-Thomson Seatpost 27.2mm (New with frame)
-Selle italia slr with ti rails.
-Older easton alloy riser bars. Again let the bike down but i wasn't sure what size carbon eastons to order.
-Salsa Flip-lock seatpost clamp
-Some Primo bmx grips. I perfer these for comfort, but will happily fit some ritchey foam grips no charge.
-Maxxis Ignitor tires, i know they are kevlar, assume regular, could be exceptions however, still some tread left. Maxxis xc tubes.
-Oldschool xtr pedals.

In short, a brilliant xc shortcourse or even 24hr bike. Makes you fast. It's about 11kg and could easily go lighter. Spec is let down in a few small spots, but they are personal setup things i'd expect most people to change on a bike of this caliber.
If you've got any questions ask away, I'm not going to preach, you've heard of the brand, you know the quality. This is also the last of the asr's that were handmade in the states (bar the new carbon ones).
Cheers
Matt

Last edited:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Can vouch for this bike, it's in very very good condition and matty takes very good care of his bikes